If you want to track your activity but don’t have an activity tracking device, you have a couple options:
- You can use your smartphone to record basic stats like steps, distance, and calories burned.
- You can use the Thrive store to buy discounted activity trackers.
Use Your Smartphone
- Download the Fitbit app to your mobile device.
a. Tap “Join Fitbit.”
b. Select “No Fitbit Yet?”
c. Message displays “Fitbit would like to access your motion and fitness activity” – click YES.
d. Message displays “Your iPhone 5S can start tracking the basics with Mobile Track.”
e. Select “Set up phone.”
f. Enter height, weight, DOB, name, email and password.
- If you already have a Fitbit account, log into the app and tap or click the Account icon . Choose the option for setting up a new device and follow the MobileTrack instructions.
- Once your Fitbit account is active, login to your Motion Connected account. Choose “Activity Device” from the left side menu bar then click the “Link to Fitbit” button. Enter your Fitbit account username and password and allow all preferences when prompted.
- Your data will automatically post in your Motion Connected account any time you sync to your Fitbit account, so carry your phoen with you as you walk so it can track your data. (NOTE: Syncing requires that you open your Fitbit app a minimum of once every 7 days.)
Follow this link for more information: MobileTrack Instructions
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org |920-593-1919