If you want to track your activity but don’t have an activity tracking device, you have a couple options:
- You can use your smartphone to record basic stats like steps, distance, and calories burned.
- You can use the Thrive store to buy discounted activity trackers.
Use Your Smartphone Through Fitbit MobileTrack
- Go to fitbit.com/devices to see if your phone is compatible.
- If your smartphone is compatible, download the Fitbit app to your mobile device.
- Tap “Join Fitbit.”
- When asked which tracker you’re setting up, choose Just the app and follow the MobileTrack instructions.
- If you already have a Fitbit account, log into the app and tap or click the Account icon. Choose the option for setting up a new device and follow the MobileTrack instructions. Follow this link for more information: MobileTrack Instructions
Follow this link for more information: MobileTrack Instructions
For questions, contact email@example.com |920-593-1919