A note from our Corporate HR team.
Now that all of our states are in various phases of reopening, let’s talk about the on-site biometric screenings and how to get signed up.
While we are delayed two months, we are proud to be offering FREE on-site biometric screenings in June/July for our employees and their spouses just as we have since 2016.
In light of what has taken place this year, we believe that our on-site biometric screenings provide an even more substantial value to you – our employees – enabling you to take a more proactive approach to managing and improving your overall health from the convenience of your work location, and while you are on the clock.
Due to COVID-19, we are putting into place a few new practices to ensure the health and safety of all on-site screening participants. Here are a few enhancements you can expect with the on-site screenings:
- Screening stations will be 10 feet apart, or in separate rooms
- Physical distancing will be observed
- Screening stations and equipment will be sanitized between participants
- Each facility has a copy of the COVID Self-Checker Tool. If you are experiencing ANY of the symptoms listed in the Self-Checker on the day of your scheduled screening, please do not come to your screening appointment, and contact me by phone or e-mail as soon as possible.
We have made two changes to the requirement deadlines for the biometric portion of the Health Incentive Program for 2021 medical premiums.
- On-site screenings or Physician visit forms will need to be completed by July 31st
- If you do not meet 4 of 6 biometric benchmarks, you will need to complete:
- the “Know Your Number” health risk assessment on the Lockton Wellness Works for You portal by July 31st,
- and 3 coaching calls with the Nurse Advocate by September 30th.
Tobacco Attestation requirements and deadlines have not changed.
If you have any questions or concerns about the on-site biometric screenings or getting a Physician form completed, please contact Devin Crain at email@example.com or 785-587-5329.
How To Sign Up
Use this tip sheet on how to schedule your appointment through the wellness portal.