Every one of us experiences demands for our time and energy, both on and off the job. And at times, a caring EAP (Employee Assistance Program) counselor can provide just the right support needed to resolve challenges, manage life stressors, solve personal or relational concerns, achieve goals and strengthen wellbeing.
Personal Assistance Services (PAS) is our company’s EAP. It’s a pre-paid benefit provided by SPSCI and is available to you and your dependents. Each employee and spouse is provided 1-6 sessions with a PAS counselor, which includes assessment, counseling and referral services, if needed. All services are confidential (except as required by law).
PAS counseling services include help with:
- Marital/relationship strengthening
- Thriving as a parent or grandparent
- Work and life transitions
- Life balance and revitalization
- Domestic safety
- Grief & loss
- Job stress management
- Resilience building & emotional fitness
- Overcoming loneliness
To connect with a PAS counselor, call (800) 356-0845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also learn more about PAS by visiting their website: MyPASEAP.com. Here’s how to set up your account:
- Click “Sign Up”
- Enter our organization code: SPSC
- Users can register with their home or work email and create their own password and click “Create Account.”
- Once registered, only the user name and password will be required.