We use the Asset Health Wellness Portal to help you track progress for both the Health Incentive Program and Thrive Rewards, where employees can earn points that make you eligible for quarterly prize drawings.
This page is designed to help explain how to get registered with Asset Health and also provide some helpful orientation on how the site works once you’re signed up.
5 Steps to Get Started
STEP 1 – FIRST-TIME LOGIN
Go to the Asset Health Login Page and use the first-time login information to get started:
- Username: First Name + Last Name + @spsci
- Password: Date of Birth (mmddyyyy)
Once you’ve logged in the first time, you’ll be prompted to set your on-going credentials. If it’s easiest for you to keep the same username (First Name + Last Name + @spsci), feel free to keep it. But, it’s highly recommended to change your password to something else.
Also, create your security questions for password recover. (NOTE: You’re asked to have two security questions. The first one you have to choose the question from a list, but the second one you’re free to make your own question. It’s recommended to use a question that can’t change, like “What’s your mother’s maiden name?”, rather than something that can change, like “What’s your favorite color?”)
STEP 2 – CONNECT YOUR FITNESS APP OR DEVICE
Apple Health users will connect through the mobile app, so after completing steps 3-5 below, you’ll want to navigate to the Settings page of the app, click HealthKit Activation, and give Asset Health permission to pull activities from your device.
At this point, the app will start uploading steps, minutes, sleep and weight data to Asset Health challenges. This will occur even if the app is completely closed or asleep in the background. Periodically log in to your portal to confirm that all reported data has been uploaded and is displaying correctly.
Syncing steps from your Samsung device to Asset Health is easy. Open the Asset Health Mobile app, go to the main menu and tap Settings. Flip on the Samsung Health switch, accept all permissions and your steps will automatically be uploaded and applied to goals and challenges.
All Other Fitness Apps and Devices
- Once you are logged into your wellness portal, visit the Settings page and click on the Authorize Device tab from the left side menu.
- Click the “Authorize” button and scroll through the list of approved devices until you find yours. Then, click Connect below your device. You will now be taken to the device account login page. Here, you must log in using the username and password you created during the setup of your device. This device account username and password are not associated with Asset Health.
- Please verify that you are logged in to the correct account (not the account of your spouse or another family member), then click Allow to give Asset Health permission to pull activities from your device. (Attention Fitbit Users: To properly sync your device, please make sure activity and exercise, and profile are checked before clicking Allow.) You will be directed back to the Asset Health website, where you will see that your device is successfully authorized.
Please Note: After your device is authorized, it may take 24-48 hours to see your data.
STEP 3 – FIND MOBILE APP AUTHORIZATION CODE
Then, click the button that says “Authorize App.” Once you click the button, you will find two things: 1) the 10-digit authorization code, and 2) the email address your account is associated with. You will need both to get started with the app.
STEP 4 – DOWNLOAD THE APP
Whether you use an iPhone or Android, go to your phone’s app store and download the Asset Health mobile app.
Step 5 – ADD AUTHORIZATION TOKEN and EMAIL ADDRESS
You will be prompted to add an authorization token or code and the email address your account is associated with. That’s where you will input the code you received and the email address found in Step 3 above.
If you have any questions about connecting to Asset Health, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about Thrive Rewards or the Health Incentive Program, email email@example.com.